Donations Policy and Guidelines
At Blu Ivory We're happy to invest in our communities, because we're local.
Blu Ivory Donation Policies and Guidelines
- All donation requests must be submitted through our online application system.
- Organizations must have a valid non‑profit status.
- Requests need to be received a minimum of 6 weeks before events, programs,
activities, initiatives or projects begin.
- Donation requests must include all the information requested on the application.
- All organizations must re‑apply for funds every year within our 6 week policy to be considered for funding or items for silent auctions ‑ even if we have a long history of funding the organization.
- When an organization requests an in‑kind donation, such merchandise,
the same six week policy rule applies.
- If an organization submits a request less than six weeks in advance, it is not
likely that they will receive merchandise or gift certificates.
- Funding approvals will be given to the non‑profit through a written or verbal